You can expect -
You can expect certain things from Kim Haney Law Office. Some of those are:
1) Speedy return calls or texts
2) Appointments available after hours and on weekends
3) A lawyer that helps you find what you can do and not just what you can't do.
4) A lawyer who will talk about what she can do for you instead of how difficult the case is.
5) Has an interest in your case
Fill out this form
KIM WILL EMAIL YOU BACK
HOURS & LOCATION
114 Main St, Bay St. Louis, MS
Serving Mississippi Gulf Coast and Central Mississippi
Monday - Friday
8:30 am to 5:30 pm
Saturday & Afterhours
Evenings by Appointment
EDWARD KREYLING, III
Ed works hard as Kim's legal assistant, but when he isn't working he enjoys captaining his 48 ft sailboat.
Ed has a bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering from the Univeristy of TN.
Ed is a dedicated father.
Kim M. Haney, Attorney
Kim has practiced since 1998 and is dedicated to assisting her clients in succeeding. She is active in Children's charities and Historical education projects as well as being a mom.
Kim is a member of the MS Bar, Northern and Souther Federal Districts of Mississippi, and the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals. Kim also serves as a Guardian Ad Litem for children and vulnerable adults.